Welcome to the Nottingham branch of the
Society for the Protection of Unborn Children.
We are part of a national pro-life organisation which works to focus the hearts, minds and actions of civilised society, to support human life endangered by things like:
- embryo research, and
We aim to encourage the respect that all members of the human family deserve, and to support policies that assist those, who even though they might be in difficult circumstances, wish to protect human life.
Our main involvement is in local campaigns and educational work.
We are a non-denominational, voluntary group and are always glad to welcome new members.
Nottingham Branch activities include:
- a bi-monthly meeting, usually on the 2nd Tuesday of the given month,
- talks for schools, college students, churches and other organisations,
- an annual "pro-life Chain" along a major Nottingham roadside,
- street information stalls,
- media interviews,
- door-to-door and church leafleting,
- barbecues and other social events